Small business owners struggle in the best of times - there is simply too much to do and not enough time to do it. How then, do you organize for stability and growth during major change and upheaval...in this case, a pandemic? In this course you will gain the necessary skills to prioritize your time, plan strategically, and make sound business decisions all while developing your operations manual. SYSTEMS BUSINESS COACH® has been coaching and training small business owners for 11 years and knows the exact support they need. This course, "CHAOS TO CALM™" will help you get your business both organized and more profitable systematically.
By taking this course the small business owner will be supported to:
- Evaluate and measure time management.
- Break down specific actions needed to achieve short term goals.
- Create a 12-month strategic plan
- Develop a systems-thinking mindset to solve problems at a high level faster.
- Reduce chaos in day-to-day business operations.
- Structure business based on Covid-19 new realities to stay more organized and make sound business decisions.
- Start or expand their business operations manual.
Private 1:1 Coaching option: $2000.00 + tax
Group Training (min 6 participants per class, max 10): 1295.00 + tax
· Eight (8) 1:1 private or group 90-minute business coaching sessions, held via video conferences with a Certified Systems Business Coach®
· A Confidential 90-minute Business Assessment
· Access to the Systems Business Coach® Business Management Dashboard and Forum for the group training that will connect you with all other participants to share your experiences and growth during program
· Access to an extensive library of tools and templates to support business growth activities (Time tracking, Standard Systems Template, One Year Strategic Planning tool, Task Scheduler, Strategic Actions Worksheet, Sample systems Inventory, Systems list Worksheet)
**GROUP TRAINING OPTION INCLUDES 2 1:1 PRIVATE COACHING SESSIONS PER PARTICIPANT
LEARN MORE ABOUT MY OTHER SMALL BUSINESS COACHING PROGRAMS!
To find out more about this 8-week program, please click below