Marketing is a set of systems for creating, communicating and delivering value to customers and for managing customer relationships. While taking a Social Media course can be very helpful, small business owners may be throwing away time and money if they are not absolutely clear on their target market, product and price. Covid-19 has caused chaos in the market and small business owners need to quickly assess and adjust. In this business coaching program, "RE:TARGET Marketing™️", you will gain the necessary skills to identify your target market, make any adjustments to your product and price and consider new ways to promote in a safe and socially acceptable way. This Pandemic has caused consumers to change their behavior, leaving some small business owners behind. The more you understand about your customers, what they want, need and expect from you, the faster your business will stabilize and expand.
By taking this program the small business owner will be supported to:
- Identify the demographics and psychographics of their ideal customer. (Who they are and what they are thinking)
- Review all product offerings to determine fit in the current market, expanding or moving sales online if required.
- Evaluate current pricing strategies for market fit and profitability.
- Develop a promotional strategy that includes social media and website user experience review.
- Increase sales, with a well-organized sales system.
Private 1:1 Coaching option: $2000.00 + tax
Group Training (min 6 participants per class, max 10): 1295.00 + tax
· Eight (8) x 90-minute business development private or group coaching sessions, held via video conference. (Total 12 hours of coaching)
· Four (4) hours of documented support by coach including customized tools, templates and resources specific to the needs of the learner.
· A Confidential 90-minute Business Assessment
· Access to the Systems Business Coach® Business Management Dashboard and Forum for Group Training that will connect you to the other participants in the Group to share your experiences and learning
· Access to an extensive library of tools and templates to support business growth activities (e.g. Value Proposition worksheet, Customer Avatar, Customer Journey map, Marketing Calendar)
**GROUP TRAINING OPTION INCLUDES 2 1:1 PRIVATE COACHING SESSIONS PER PARTICIPANT
LEARN MORE ABOUT MY OTHER SMALL BUSINESS COACHING PROGRAMS!
To find out more about this 8-week program, please click below